The middle of Southwestern Ontario is geographically attractive and Dresden is located ideally close to the beaches of Lake Erie and Huron, and less than an hour drive to major cities of London, Sarnia, Windsor. But it is living in a small town, full of amenities that speak to the quality of life. It is here that you know just who the Easter Bunny is under that suit, and you can participate in town events either as an individual or as a Service Club member. Your children often have the same friends from Kindergarten through High School, because they are attending school in town. Shop owners know who you are, and concern themselves with your satisfaction. A small town can be something of an extended family and Dresden is that comfortable size with everything to make life comfortable, full, exciting, catering to your requirements.
- Did you know that CK Spices, Coffee & Teas in Wallaceburg offers Custom Cakes, Custom Cupcakes & more?
- Wallaceburg Hometown Bingo
- Homeless Response Line earns provincial honours
- Micro lending program on hold
- Come out to Threshing Fest today! Click for more details.
- Special: VOXX insoles and 1 pair of VOXX socks
- Godfathers Pizza’s Strip Madness just $29.99!
- Hot deals at Tom and Al’s!
- Splash Pools has everything you need!
- Public Health Unit: Phone survery for mental health