The middle of Southwestern Ontario is geographically attractive and Dresden is located ideally close to the beaches of Lake Erie and Huron, and less than an hour drive to major cities of London, Sarnia, Windsor. But it is living in a small town, full of amenities that speak to the quality of life. It is here that you know just who the Easter Bunny is under that suit, and you can participate in town events either as an individual or as a Service Club member. Your children often have the same friends from Kindergarten through High School, because they are attending school in town. Shop owners know who you are, and concern themselves with your satisfaction. A small town can be something of an extended family and Dresden is that comfortable size with everything to make life comfortable, full, exciting, catering to your requirements.
- Need more Balance, Stability?
- Batteries for summer recreation from Battery Boy
- Broasted Chicken Dinner this Friday at The Moose Lodge in Wallaceburg. Book your spot by Thursday.
- ‘Voxxlife’ offering special socks and insoles
- McNaughton Family Dental in Wallaceburg
- Attempted murder charges laid after a stabbing in Sarnia
- Stop in and save 80% on beautiful items at The Dress Den in Dresden
- The Travel Agent Next Door-Buffy Robblee
- E.R. Schepens Ltd. Now Hiring
- CK Spices, Coffee & Teas is the place for Custom Wedding Cakes, Cupcakes & Cookies in Chatham-Kent!