The middle of Southwestern Ontario is geographically attractive and Dresden is located ideally close to the beaches of Lake Erie and Huron, and less than an hour drive to major cities of London, Sarnia, Windsor. But it is living in a small town, full of amenities that speak to the quality of life. It is here that you know just who the Easter Bunny is under that suit, and you can participate in town events either as an individual or as a Service Club member. Your children often have the same friends from Kindergarten through High School, because they are attending school in town. Shop owners know who you are, and concern themselves with your satisfaction. A small town can be something of an extended family and Dresden is that comfortable size with everything to make life comfortable, full, exciting, catering to your requirements.
- Wallaceburg Red Devils hand out annual awards
- C-K hopeful for September demolition of Hiram Street home
- Paranormal event was a hit in Wallaceburg, more planned
- Kim Murray State Farm Insurance.
- Salvation Army in Wallaceburg is Now Hiring
- Wallaceburg Adult Activity Centre 205 James Street.
- Call Cheryl for your Wedding Cake & Cupcake needs @ CK Spices, Coffee & Teas!
- Severe thunderstorm watch in place
- Water Wells First sets up multiple blockades
- Summer Camp Wallaceburg Museum – Only One Day Left!