The middle of Southwestern Ontario is geographically attractive and Dresden is located ideally close to the beaches of Lake Erie and Huron, and less than an hour drive to major cities of London, Sarnia, Windsor. But it is living in a small town, full of amenities that speak to the quality of life. It is here that you know just who the Easter Bunny is under that suit, and you can participate in town events either as an individual or as a Service Club member. Your children often have the same friends from Kindergarten through High School, because they are attending school in town. Shop owners know who you are, and concern themselves with your satisfaction. A small town can be something of an extended family and Dresden is that comfortable size with everything to make life comfortable, full, exciting, catering to your requirements.
- Unemployment rises again in Chatham-Kent
- Wallaceburg Hometown Bingo
- CK Spices, Coffee & Teas is the place for Custom Wedding Cakes, Cupcakes & Cookies in Chatham-Kent!
- Scotiabank. Choose the right mortgage with expert advice.
- New Lions Club being proposed for Wallaceburg
- Update: $100,000 damage after Hiram Street blaze
- Loan approved for Wallaceburg Splash Pad
- Lunch Time at Ruby’s Eatery in Dresden
- Towell’s Autobody 1258 Lambton Rd. Wallaceburg
- Sign up for Duffer’s Golf Tournament at The CBD Club.