The middle of Southwestern Ontario is geographically attractive and Dresden is located ideally close to the beaches of Lake Erie and Huron, and less than an hour drive to major cities of London, Sarnia, Windsor. But it is living in a small town, full of amenities that speak to the quality of life. It is here that you know just who the Easter Bunny is under that suit, and you can participate in town events either as an individual or as a Service Club member. Your children often have the same friends from Kindergarten through High School, because they are attending school in town. Shop owners know who you are, and concern themselves with your satisfaction. A small town can be something of an extended family and Dresden is that comfortable size with everything to make life comfortable, full, exciting, catering to your requirements.
- Sydenham Current Sessions Podcast – Episode #21
- Battery Boy – Family owned and Operated for over 20 years!
- Make sure you are getting all of your discounts with Kim Murray State Farm Insurance.
- Arctic Heating and Cooling offers FREE estimates on all of their products and services!
- It’s Lunch Time
- Wallaceburg Hometown Bingo
- ‘There can be some tunnel vision at Queen’s Park’
- Failing to attend court leads to arrest in Wallaceburg
- Red Devils Chili Cook Off, Citizens Police Academy, Amazon HQ2 short list
- Lost Cat – Wallaceburg