The middle of Southwestern Ontario is geographically attractive and Dresden is located ideally close to the beaches of Lake Erie and Huron, and less than an hour drive to major cities of London, Sarnia, Windsor. But it is living in a small town, full of amenities that speak to the quality of life. It is here that you know just who the Easter Bunny is under that suit, and you can participate in town events either as an individual or as a Service Club member. Your children often have the same friends from Kindergarten through High School, because they are attending school in town. Shop owners know who you are, and concern themselves with your satisfaction. A small town can be something of an extended family and Dresden is that comfortable size with everything to make life comfortable, full, exciting, catering to your requirements.
- Severe thunderstorm watch ends
- It’s Jeep Season at Patterson Motors in Wallaceburg
- Make some Iced Tea this week 10% Off 100g Loose Teas @ CK Spices, Coffee & Teas!
- Summer Camp Spaces Still Available at Wallaceburg Museum
- Police ID victim after fatal 402 crash
- Want to make your own hours? Community Driver Training is Hiring in Wallaceburg.
- Dresden Meat Packers / Dresden Meat & Deli
- Hiring for 3 positions at Progressive Ford in Wallaceburg
- We are passionate about flowers!
- The Black Goose Grill