The middle of Southwestern Ontario is geographically attractive and Dresden is located ideally close to the beaches of Lake Erie and Huron, and less than an hour drive to major cities of London, Sarnia, Windsor. But it is living in a small town, full of amenities that speak to the quality of life. It is here that you know just who the Easter Bunny is under that suit, and you can participate in town events either as an individual or as a Service Club member. Your children often have the same friends from Kindergarten through High School, because they are attending school in town. Shop owners know who you are, and concern themselves with your satisfaction. A small town can be something of an extended family and Dresden is that comfortable size with everything to make life comfortable, full, exciting, catering to your requirements.
- Police: Body of missing woman found near Tupperville
- Tragic conclusion in search for missing woman
- Wallaceburg Pumpkinfest is this Saturday!
- My Closet – Main St. Dresden
- Final 2019 Farmers’ Market on Saturday (Listen)
- The Peoples Choice Nomination Form
- Fosters Meats at The Wallaceburg Farmers Market
- Letter: ‘Onward & Upward’ in Wallaceburg
- Wallaceburg Adult Activity Centre – Senior Fair tomorrow, click for info.
- TBT: Billard Winners in 1984