The middle of Southwestern Ontario is geographically attractive and Dresden is located ideally close to the beaches of Lake Erie and Huron, and less than an hour drive to major cities of London, Sarnia, Windsor. But it is living in a small town, full of amenities that speak to the quality of life. It is here that you know just who the Easter Bunny is under that suit, and you can participate in town events either as an individual or as a Service Club member. Your children often have the same friends from Kindergarten through High School, because they are attending school in town. Shop owners know who you are, and concern themselves with your satisfaction. A small town can be something of an extended family and Dresden is that comfortable size with everything to make life comfortable, full, exciting, catering to your requirements.
- Thomas Farrell
- Helen Rose
- Herman Koetsier
- United Way teaming up with community partners to fight hunger
- COVID-19 Assessment Centre update, hospital specific data available
- Wallaceburg Hometown Bingo closed temporarily
- Dresden Foodland current store hours
- Today at Your Hometown Deli
- Changes to deputation process, C-K Council agenda for April 6, 2020
- Happy 60th Birthday to Our Favourite Piano Teacher Cheryl Brown!