Dresden is the ideal small town where shopping is comparable to an open air mall. Owner-operated shops enrich the variety and underline the uniqueness of selection and services. From your favourite brand name product to a personally created item, retailers are concerned with quality and satisfaction that is the hallmark of the small town shopping experience.
- Canada Day Greetings from Kent and Essex Mutual Insurance
- Mix of sun & cloud, chance of showers, thunderstorm risk, high 30°C, humidex 35°C
- Only two active COVID-19 cases in Chatham-Kent
- Services altered at CKHA for Canada Day
- Police looking to ID suspect after a robbery in Sarnia (Video)
- Police: Uttering threats, outstanding warrants
- Happy Canada Day !!
- Adjustments made to small business recovery grant program
- Marion Murphy of Wallaceburg
- Council says ‘no’ to urban chickens