Dresden is the ideal small town where shopping is comparable to an open air mall. Owner-operated shops enrich the variety and underline the uniqueness of selection and services. From your favourite brand name product to a personally created item, retailers are concerned with quality and satisfaction that is the hallmark of the small town shopping experience.
- Dresden Night Market & Parade a success (Photos)
- Ed’s Bait – Earl Street Wallaceburg
- Wallaceburg Hometown Bingo
- Use your health benefits before they expire! McNaughton Family Dental.
- It’s the weekend – don’t cook! Call Bill’s International Pizza! (519) 627-7253 Click here for menu.
- Visiting with Santa at the Museum (Photos)
- Seeing the ‘Christ’ in Christmas
- Community Driver Training – next session is December 27th, 28th, 29th from 10am to 3pm
- Nog Shakes at Big Chief!
- Thank you from Salvation Army!