Dresden is the ideal small town where shopping is comparable to an open air mall. Owner-operated shops enrich the variety and underline the uniqueness of selection and services. From your favourite brand name product to a personally created item, retailers are concerned with quality and satisfaction that is the hallmark of the small town shopping experience.
- My Closet – Main Street Dresden
- Wallaceburg Hometown Bingo
- Community Partnership Fund grants approved
- Headway being made to end homelessness
- Chester needs your help!
- Ontario Field Strawberries are the Perfect Summer Treat
- Canada Day weekend double header at Dresden Raceway
- Chatham-Kent Council: June 24, 2019 recap
- The Glass Guru of Chatham – Kent
- Now at McNaughton Family Dental