Dresden is the ideal small town where shopping is comparable to an open air mall. Owner-operated shops enrich the variety and underline the uniqueness of selection and services. From your favourite brand name product to a personally created item, retailers are concerned with quality and satisfaction that is the hallmark of the small town shopping experience.
- Red Devils ousted from the 2018 playoffs by Elora
- Federal officials tour former Navistar site
- Otter Creek officials ‘disappointed’ by project cancellation
- Three people die in Lakeshore crash
- ‘Santa’s boat’ stolen from Wallaceburg Legion
- Weekly Specials In Effect Until July 28th at Foster’s Meats
- The Glass Guru of Chatham – Kent
- Wallaceburg Hometown Bingo
- 3Rivers Roll on Wednesday, heat warning, world news
- Wallaceburg Farmers Market to be Held July 21st in the old Liquidation World Parking Lot!