Dresden is the ideal small town where shopping is comparable to an open air mall. Owner-operated shops enrich the variety and underline the uniqueness of selection and services. From your favourite brand name product to a personally created item, retailers are concerned with quality and satisfaction that is the hallmark of the small town shopping experience.
- Need more Balance, Stability?
- Batteries for summer recreation from Battery Boy
- Broasted Chicken Dinner this Friday at The Moose Lodge in Wallaceburg. Book your spot by Thursday.
- ‘Voxxlife’ offering special socks and insoles
- McNaughton Family Dental in Wallaceburg
- Attempted murder charges laid after a stabbing in Sarnia
- Stop in and save 80% on beautiful items at The Dress Den in Dresden
- The Travel Agent Next Door-Buffy Robblee
- E.R. Schepens Ltd. Now Hiring
- CK Spices, Coffee & Teas is the place for Custom Wedding Cakes, Cupcakes & Cookies in Chatham-Kent!