Dresden enjoys the cross section of attractions not available in most Southwestern Ontario towns: Dresden raceway in the summer months, and ‘The Slots’ year round. The Lambton-Kent Memorial Arena is home to top class minor hockey and local service Clubs host a multitude of national entertainers and events. Emancipation Day at Uncle Tom’s Cabin, the Dresden Plate Quilt Festival, Dresden Exhibition, Summer Concerts in the Park, Kinstock . . . a most ambitious list of annual events and on-going entertainment.
- This week at Foster’s Meats
- McNaughton Family Dental Contest!
- Arson investigation after Hiram Street blaze in Wallaceburg
- Today at Your Hometown Deli!
- The 2017 Get Out & Save, CK Coupon Book Available @ CK Spices, Coffee & Teas!
- Robbery suspect arrested in Alberta
- Mayor, MPP pen letters about water well testing
- Vancouver Stealth are playoff bound
- Distracted driving targeted by CKPS
- ‘Half load’ restrictions removed early