Dresden enjoys the cross section of attractions not available in most Southwestern Ontario towns: Dresden raceway in the summer months, and ‘The Slots’ year round. The Lambton-Kent Memorial Arena is home to top class minor hockey and local service Clubs host a multitude of national entertainers and events. Emancipation Day at Uncle Tom’s Cabin, the Dresden Plate Quilt Festival, Dresden Exhibition, Summer Concerts in the Park, Kinstock . . . a most ambitious list of annual events and on-going entertainment.
- Police looking to ID shoplifter
- Summer Camps at Wallaceburg Museum
- DMS Veterinary Group welcomes Tina to the team!
- Get it at McNaughton Family Dental
- Now Hiring at Progressive Ford in Wallaceburg
- This week is Canada Day Loose Tea Sale @ CK Spices, Coffee & Teas!
- Wanted woman arrested in Wallaceburg
- Wallaceburg Hometown Bingo
- Critical Game #3 between Red Devils and Clippers
- Threshing Fest another success in Thamesville