Dresden enjoys the cross section of attractions not available in most Southwestern Ontario towns: Dresden raceway in the summer months, and ‘The Slots’ year round. The Lambton-Kent Memorial Arena is home to top class minor hockey and local service Clubs host a multitude of national entertainers and events. Emancipation Day at Uncle Tom’s Cabin, the Dresden Plate Quilt Festival, Dresden Exhibition, Summer Concerts in the Park, Kinstock . . . a most ambitious list of annual events and on-going entertainment.
- Dresden Night Market & Parade a success (Photos)
- Ed’s Bait – Earl Street Wallaceburg
- Wallaceburg Hometown Bingo
- Use your health benefits before they expire! McNaughton Family Dental.
- It’s the weekend – don’t cook! Call Bill’s International Pizza! (519) 627-7253 Click here for menu.
- Visiting with Santa at the Museum (Photos)
- Seeing the ‘Christ’ in Christmas
- Community Driver Training – next session is December 27th, 28th, 29th from 10am to 3pm
- Nog Shakes at Big Chief!
- Thank you from Salvation Army!