Dresden enjoys the cross section of attractions not available in most Southwestern Ontario towns: Dresden raceway in the summer months, and ‘The Slots’ year round. The Lambton-Kent Memorial Arena is home to top class minor hockey and local service Clubs host a multitude of national entertainers and events. Emancipation Day at Uncle Tom’s Cabin, the Dresden Plate Quilt Festival, Dresden Exhibition, Summer Concerts in the Park, Kinstock . . . a most ambitious list of annual events and on-going entertainment.
- Winter Tires from O’Neil Tire and Battery
- Over 45 Loose Teas, Tea Pots, Mugs, Travel Mugs & Tea Accessories at CK Spices, Coffee & Teas!
- Three-vehicle crash leads to charges in Wallaceburg
- Featured Business of the Week: Goldcoast Fashions
- Jobs: Municipality, Ruby’s, Godfather’s, Community Living
- Haunted Museum, Teal Pumpkin Party, Biz Ex Awards
- Harvey’s Coupon for $6.99 Angus Meal Deal
- Wallaceburg Hometown Bingo
- Ex-Lakers coach speaks out, Satans ousted, high school sports
- New clinics at SDH, school bus crash, ‘Chemical Valley’ concerns