Dresden enjoys the cross section of attractions not available in most Southwestern Ontario towns: Dresden raceway in the summer months, and ‘The Slots’ year round. The Lambton-Kent Memorial Arena is home to top class minor hockey and local service Clubs host a multitude of national entertainers and events. Emancipation Day at Uncle Tom’s Cabin, the Dresden Plate Quilt Festival, Dresden Exhibition, Summer Concerts in the Park, Kinstock . . . a most ambitious list of annual events and on-going entertainment.
- May specials at McBrayne’s Feeds N’ Needs – Click for flyer.
- It’s Jeep Season at Patterson Motors!
- Tom and Al’s Quality Home Furnishings Save the Tax Event!
- Music lessons for Young and Old at The Gear Box in Wallaceburg
- Splash Pools has new hours starting today!
- Ed’s Bait – Earl Street Wallaceburg
- Kenneth Anderson of Wallaceburg
- Police: Suspects sought after B&E, impaired driving
- Garage fire in Wallaceburg (Photos, Video)
- Whyte’s Foods job fair in Wallaceburg