Dresden enjoys the cross section of attractions not available in most Southwestern Ontario towns: Dresden raceway in the summer months, and ‘The Slots’ year round. The Lambton-Kent Memorial Arena is home to top class minor hockey and local service Clubs host a multitude of national entertainers and events. Emancipation Day at Uncle Tom’s Cabin, the Dresden Plate Quilt Festival, Dresden Exhibition, Summer Concerts in the Park, Kinstock . . . a most ambitious list of annual events and on-going entertainment.
- Need more Balance, Stability?
- Batteries for summer recreation from Battery Boy
- Broasted Chicken Dinner this Friday at The Moose Lodge in Wallaceburg. Book your spot by Thursday.
- ‘Voxxlife’ offering special socks and insoles
- McNaughton Family Dental in Wallaceburg
- Attempted murder charges laid after a stabbing in Sarnia
- Stop in and save 80% on beautiful items at The Dress Den in Dresden
- The Travel Agent Next Door-Buffy Robblee
- E.R. Schepens Ltd. Now Hiring
- CK Spices, Coffee & Teas is the place for Custom Wedding Cakes, Cupcakes & Cookies in Chatham-Kent!