Dresden enjoys the cross section of attractions not available in most Southwestern Ontario towns: Dresden raceway in the summer months, and ‘The Slots’ year round. The Lambton-Kent Memorial Arena is home to top class minor hockey and local service Clubs host a multitude of national entertainers and events. Emancipation Day at Uncle Tom’s Cabin, the Dresden Plate Quilt Festival, Dresden Exhibition, Summer Concerts in the Park, Kinstock . . . a most ambitious list of annual events and on-going entertainment.
- New owners looking to fill old Pizza Hut building
- Order Custom Cookies for any occasion from CK Spices, Coffee & Teas!
- ‘Glass Panel Project’ in the works in Wallaceburg
- Salvation Army in Wallaceburg is Now Hiring
- NKMI People-centred. Not Profit-centred.
- About Progressive Ford
- Honouring Life at Haycock Cavanagh Funeral Home in Wallaceburg
- Batteries for summer recreation from Battery Boy
- This weeks specials at Foster’s Meats!
- Wallaceburg Hometown Bingo