Explore Dresden Ontario shared a post.
4 days ago
If you’re wondering what to do when your kids aren’t in school then you should know about your public library. The Dresden branch has the water tub out, a truck craft made with donuts, the jumbo road mat for your Dinky cars and, of course, Thomas the Train. Lots of great transportation activities to entertain the kids while you’re finding a new book and picking a movie.
We’re open Friday’s 10-3. ... See MoreSee Less
- 200th Anniversary breakfast held in Port Lambton
- Wallaceburg Thunderhawks holding spring camp
- 6 more qualifiers in Senior Star Search, finals on Friday
- Umpire clinics coming up this spring
- Minister Bibeau met with U.S Agricultural Leaders
- Police: Fentanyl seized, B&E, theft, MVC, fraud, assault
- Calling all artists in Chatham-Kent!
- Wallaceburg Hometown Bingo
- Special weather statement, snow on the way, high 5°C
- Shelley’s Painted Treasures and Quilt Shop.